11th October 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BHM course?

I want to study BHM and I am already preparing for various Hotel Management entrance exams. But the fees of BHM is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that United Bank of India is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

22nd October 2018, 05:45 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BHM course?

Expenses covered under United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BHM course are given below.

Fees payable to college/ school/ hostel,

Purchase of books/ equipments/ instruments/ uniforms.

Examination/ Library/ laboratory fee, caution deposit/ building fund/ refundable deposit supported by Institution Bills/ receipts.

Travel expenses/ passage money for studies abroad.

Purchase of computers, if it is essential for completion of the course.

Expenses related to study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
22nd October 2018, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BHM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BHM and I am already preparing for various Hotel Management entrance exams. But the fees of BHM is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that United Bank of India is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

Expenses covered under United Bank of India education loan scheme are given below:

>> Course fee / tuition fee / hostel fee

>> Fees payable to library / laboratory

>> Purchase of Books / equipments / instruments / uniforms, etc.

>> Caution deposit / building fund / refundable deposit supported by institution receipts / bills

>> Any other expenses required to complete the course like study trips, project work, etc.

>> Purchase of computer essential for completion of the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?