15th October 2018, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Syndicate Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BHM course?

I want to study BHM and I am already preparing for various Hotel Management entrance exams. But the fees of BHM is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Syndicate Bank is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

27th February 2023, 02:15 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Expenses covered under Syndicate Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BHM course?

Syndicate Bank of India Education Loan Scheme covers various expenses related to the course of study. For BHM course, the following expenses are generally covered:

Tuition fees: This includes the fees charged by the institution for the course.

Examination, library and laboratory fees: This includes fees related to examinations, library usage and laboratory usage.

Books and equipment: The cost of books and equipment required for the course is covered under this loan scheme.

Hostel and mess charges: This includes the charges for accommodation and food provided by the institution or hostel.

Travel expenses: If the course requires the student to travel, the expenses related to travel may also be covered under the loan scheme.

It is important to note that the loan amount and the expenses covered may vary depending on the institution, course, and other factors. It is advisable to check with Syndicate Bank for the exact expenses covered under the Education Loan Scheme for BHM course.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?