23rd October 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Laxmi Vilas Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hello Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Laxmi Vilas Bank. I want to study BTech. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same

30th October 2018, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Laxmi Vilas Bank for BTech aspirant?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Laxmi Vilas Bank for pursuing B.Tech course, you should have secured admission to B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan in Laxmi Vilas Bank directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the official website https://www.lvbank.com/vidhya_lakshmi_loan.aspx by submitting the required documents.
1st November 2018, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Laxmi Vilas Bank for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Laxmi Vilas Bank. I want to study BTech. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same

The BTech aspirant can apply either online or directly at bank branches for an education loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Students should have secured admission to professional or technical courses in India or abroad through entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or its equivalent examination to avail education loans in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad. There is no margin money required for education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?