1st January 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium Period of Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme?

I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of Union Bank of India. But in Union Bank of India, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

5th January 2019, 01:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme?

The moratorium period of Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme is Course Period plus one year.

The repayment tenure of Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme is maximum 15 years irrespective of the quantum of loan.
5th January 2019, 08:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme?

Moratorium Period of Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme is course duration + 1 year. Maximum repayment tenture after moratorium period is 15 years irrespective of the quantum of loan. You must be an Indian national a d must have secured admission to the concerned institute in India or abroad through entrance test or appropriate selection process after passing 10+2 or equivalent to be eligible to apply for Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme.

For more details;
https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/e...tion-loan.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?