9th June 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Is extra qualification required to study B.Ed in the same university from where passed M.A.? Procedure to join B.Ed in Annamalai University? Will bank readily approve loan for B.Ed course?

Hi
I am a MA Graduate from Annamalai University (Distant Education). I would like to do my B.Ed from the same University in Distance education? What are the procedures to go further and is there any other qualifications required for doing B.Ed? Will bank readily approve laon for B.Ed?

raju

28th April 2016, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is extra qualification required to study B.Ed in the same university from where passed M.A.? Procedure to join B.Ed in Annamalai University? Will bank readily approve loan for B.Ed course?

For B.Ed admission only degree qualification is required and admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam which will be conducted by the concerned university.

Bank will not have any problem in approving loan if you are doing B.Ed from a recognized college and have a guarantor to support your cause.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?