16th September 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for M.Sc in Microbiology? Is there any installment or concession scheme?

let me know what is the fee structure for msc in microbiology. is there any installment scheme or concession?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for CS executive course? Can I pay the fee in installment
  2. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  3. Fees structure for M.Sc (Microbiology)?
  4. What is the fees for MBA in IT?
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Phil after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotech and Microbiology?
  7. How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?
  8. Is there any fee concession for OBC category students?
  9. What is the admission fee of MSc Microbiology?
  10. Being an OBC candidate is there anything I can do to avail fee concession?
  11. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure of the course, duration, institutions offering the course?
  12. Fee structure of B.Tech 1st year in private college of UPTU? Limitation for fee concession?
  13. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. Can I continue IPCC from Delhi? What is the fee for CPT in installment?
  15. Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?
  16. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  18. Which courses to opt after MSc Microbiology so as to work in Microbial Labs? Fee structure and duration of the course?
24th May 2019, 11:59 AM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Fee structure for M.Sc in Microbiology? Is there any installment or concession scheme?

==> M.sc in Microbiology course fee is around Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 3 lakhs
==> Some Top colleges offering M.sc in Microbiology :
1)St. Xavier’s College Mumbai
2)University of Lucknow
3)The Oxford College of Science Bangalore
4)Fergusson College Pune
5)St. Xavier’s College Kolkata
6)Barkatullah University, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?