15th July 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?

Sir, i am doing final year of B.Sc industrial microbiology, want to study m.sc medical microbiology............plz tel the fee structure,entrance exam date

Related Questions:
  1. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  4. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  5. Which courses is best between medical microbiology or industrial microbiology?
  6. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology -- [New]
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  8. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  9. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  10. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  11. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  12. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  13. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  14. Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?
  15. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  16. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  18. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
17th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?

My son is doing BSc Microbiology in shillong, we are looking for his further study. please tell me the best at the same time lowest fee structure
2nd December 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?

scope of microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?