1st August 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure in private deemed and minority colleges? How government can help minority student to cover this fees?

Can someone please do tell me that what is the fee structure if i get seat in private deemed and minority colleges? How government can help minority like us to get admission cost fulfilled?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get minority scholarship being Uttar Pradesh minority?
  2. Can I get admission in MSc chemistry after scoring 3468 rank? I am a student of Muslim Minority
  3. Possibility to get a loan under Minority facility?
  4. What is the duration of SAP ABAP course? Fee structure and starting date of the course?
  5. What will be the fee to join the colleges for MBBS after scoring 6241 rank by Minority?
  6. Can I get MBBS seat in Minority after scoring 5267 rank
  7. Sample question papers for TANCET to do MCA?
  8. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam conducted by IBPS at the age of 36?
  9. Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?
  10. When is the B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure in government and private colleges
  11. Chances of getting a medical seat in Madras Medical College or Stanley Medical College in Chennai after scoring 199 cutoff?
  12. Can I apply for minority scholarship for IIT JEE? I am a student of 12th and going to appear for IIT JEE exam
  13. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  14. Fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology in government and private colleges?
  15. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I take admission in B.Com Honors in minority quota? I am a Sikh Student
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Kerala
24th May 2019, 11:30 AM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Fee structure in private deemed and minority colleges? How government can help minority student to cover this fees?

For Mostly all different institute and colleges for different courses fee structure is different
==>For minority students there is one Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities :
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship :
1)Candidate must be studying in class 11th,12th,graduate, postgraduate, technical or vocational courses, M.Phil or PhD.
2)Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination.
3)Candidate must be belong to the family whose annual income is not more than INR 2 lakh
4) Candidate must be belong to the minority community (Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Zoroastrian/Parsi).
If this all criteria satisfied student can apply for this scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?