11th November 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Financial institutes offering an Education Loan without interest rates to study BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in TIET-Patiala?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th and preparing for various Engineering entrance exams. Now, I want to do BE course in Industrial Engineering & Management. But I don't have enough money for studying this BE course in TIET-Patiala. Can you tell me that which are the financial institutes providing Education Loan without interest?

6th May 2022, 05:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial institutes offering an Education Loan without interest rates to study BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in TIET-Patiala?

There is no single bank that offers education loan with out any interest.
They may charge low rates.
Many nationalised and private banks offer education loan to students for higher studies.
Those who have secured admission to the course can also apply for scholarship .
There are various scholarships offer to meritorious as well as desirous students for higher studies as well as to those who have secured admission to any professional course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?