4th January 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

List of Financial Institutes offering Education Loan without interest rates to study B.Tech?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Sc in Electronics. I want to do B.Tech now. But I don't have enough money for B.Tech course. Can you tell me that which are the financial institutes providing Education Loan without interest?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  3. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. List of Financial Institutes which offer Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy in India?
  7. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Banks offering Education Loan with favourable interest rates to study BS in USA?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  10. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  11. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  13. Interest rates of Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Recovery process of Loan amount?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  15. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  16. Interest rates charged by banks against Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  17. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  18. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
1st July 2017, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Financial Institutes offering Education Loan without interest rates to study B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my B.Sc in Electronics. I want to do B.Tech now. But I don't have enough money for B.Tech course. Can you tell me that which are the financial institutes providing Education Loan without interest?

Sorry, there are no financial institutions offering education loan without interest rates to study B.Tech or any other course. The rate of interest on education loan differs from one bank to another. There is no education loan without interest rate available in India. The lowest interest rate is offered by the nationalized banks. Candidates can apply for scholarships which are offered for free. Scholarships are offered to students based on merit and family income. There are government and private scholarships available for B.Tech students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?