14th May 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for MBA aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which Tamilnad Mercantile Bank can provide for the loan taker who wants to study MBA? I want to take an education loan from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank that is why I want to know about the holiday period.

17th May 2019, 06:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for MBA aspirant?

Holiday period/Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for MBA aspirant is course duration plus One year or Six months after getting a job whichever is earlier. Maximum repayment period of loan is 15 years after commencement of repayment.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned official website link of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank;
https://www.tmb.in/retail_education_...ia_abroad.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?