3rd January 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Hi Sir/Madam, my son is studying in 10th standard and I want to apply in CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand. As I have heard about this scholarship so I want my son to apply for it. Kindly let me know that how can my son apply for this scholarship?

5th February 2019, 11:38 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, my son is studying in 10th standard and I want to apply in CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand. As I have heard about this scholarship so I want my son to apply for it. Kindly let me know that how can my son apply for this scholarship?
Student who have completed their class 10th in 2018 are eligible to apply for this scholarship.

Kindly find the procedure below:
Download the application form here http://www.bcclweb.in/?page_id=28123 or obtain in person from Area GM's Office of BCCL (Barora, Block-II, Govindpur, Katras, Sijua, Kusunda, Bastacolla, PB, Lodna, WJ, EJ, CV) and HRD Kalyan Bhawan, Jagjiwan Nagar, Dhanbad.

Fill the form with required details.

- Get it signed by the Personnel Officer/ AM (Pers.) of Areas/ Representative of HRD, BCCL.
- Submit the form to the BCCL's office address which is mentioned below.
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Koyla Bhawan, Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad- 826005,

Required Documents:

• Registration Card of class 10
• Admit Card of Class10
• Income Certificate of the family
• Aadhaar Card of the candidate

Visit this website to know morehttp://www.bcclweb.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?