3rd January 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard now. I came to know about CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand and want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship. Can you please let me know what benefits I will get?

5th February 2019, 11:40 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard now. I came to know about CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand and want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship. Can you please let me know what benefits I will get?
This scholarship is for students who have completed their class 10th in 2018 and want to join engineering college in future.

Privilege will be given to the meritorious students having the family income less than Rs.6 Lac per annum. Once you selected for this scholarship, you will be given free coaching classes and hostel facility.

Visit this website http://www.bcclweb.in/ for detailed eligibility and procedure to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?