3rd January 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Hello Sir, my son is studying in 10th standard and I want him to apply for CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to apply for this scholarship? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

4th February 2019, 12:00 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my son is studying in 10th standard and I want him to apply for CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to apply for this scholarship? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
This scholarship is for students who have completed their class 10th in 2018 and want to join engineering college in future.

Eligibility:

• Students who have completed class 10 in 2018.
• Students must be domicile of Jharkhand or ward of BCCL employee.
• Annual income of the family should be less than Rs.6 Lac.
• Students should be living within 25 km radius of BCCL.
• Students should have obtained at least 60% marks in their board exam.
• Student should not be suffering from any chronic disease.

Candidates will be selected through the screening exam which is MCQs based. Refer this link http://www.bcclweb.in/ more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?