9th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Education loan?

My name is P.Somasundaram,how to apply for education loan? I am in need for it at any cost Education loan

17th June 2014, 09:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Education loan?

Banking as well as education system has changed a lot. Both the fields have developed a lot and with the mutual interaction of both the fields now it is easy to get education loan sanctioned. Due to the increased competition among the banks, now the banks have made the norms of education loan much lenient and sanctions education loan easily. Even some banks have provision of sanctioning of loans within one day.

In order to apply for education loan, you need to do the following.
The procedure of education loan is mentioned below.
- You can meet the representatives of the bank in the college where you are taking admission during counselling and get the necessary details regarding education loan.
-Or else you need to approach the nearby bank preferably where you or your parents have an account.
- Talk to the branch manager regarding the education loan. If it is a large branch then talk to the administrative officer.
- Discuss all the norms of education loan, the amount you need and the formalities you need to complete.
- Take the essential documents like academic certificates of past, admission letter, college prospectus, etc.
- The concerned officer will guide you and give all the instructions which you need to comply to get the loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?