25th July 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for GATE Stipend Fund?

I am qualified the gate exam and so how to apply for the gate scholarship for m.tech.

Please provide me the process and form for the stipend fund as well as give me the guideline for the gate stipend fund......!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get GATE stipend if I do M.E/M.Tech correspondence?
  2. How to apply for a stipend after getting admission in private college of JNTUH affiliated through GATE? Should I fill any application form or should I apply through NET?
  3. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  4. Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?
  5. Will I get stipend for M.Tech 2nd year having cleared GATE recently? How can I register and when?
  6. Can I get stipend if reappear in GATE?
  7. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
  8. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  9. Can I get in government college after scoring 237 in GATE? Can I get a stipend?
  10. Which NIT will I get after scoring 497 in GATE and 2750 AIR? Is stipend available to any student of M.Tech in NIT?
  11. How much is the stipend for GATe qualified candidates?
  12. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?
  14. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  15. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  16. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  17. Colleges after 23.33 marks in GATE and belonging to SC category? Any government college and stipend?
  18. How can I prepare for the placements of M.Tech CS?
20th April 2015, 08:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for GATE Stipend Fund?

After qualifying the GATE examination, you can avail the scholarship from AICTE. To avail this scholarship one has to register and fill an online application form at http://www.aicte-india.org/sschloarship.php.

1. Get the student ID.

2. Student has enter all the necessary details which were asked during the process of application form. Fill it and submit it online.

To go through step by step procedure find the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE scholarship.pdf(2.25 MB, 4197 views)
11th July 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Is renewable energy technology(RET) branch applicable for GATE SCHOLARSHIP.
11th July 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Is renewable energy technology ( RET ) branch applicable for GATE scholarship from AICTE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?