11th July 2014, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?

I have completed b.tech in electronics & instrumentation engineering with 73% marks,what are the criterias for doing m.tech? Should i be having a valid gate score?

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. Can I do M.Tech in Network and Internet Engineering after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation
  3. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  4. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  5. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  6. What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%? -- [New]
  7. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?
  9. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  11. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  12. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  13. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  14. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  16. Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?
  17. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  18. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
11th July 2014, 08:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed b.tech in electronics & instrumentation engineering with 73% marks,what are the criterias for doing m.tech? Should i be having a valid gate score?
You have completed B-Tech in ECE so you are eligible for M-Tech course . But you must have valid GATE score . If you have not any valid GATE score you can apply for Private colleges . But you will not able to get GATE stipend.

So better thing for you , go for GATE if once scored good then you will get good college and also get 8000 per month as a stipend.
11th July 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?

ACTUALLY I COMPLETED B.TECH IN THE STREAM OF ECE IN 2012 WITH 75%.NOW I WROTE PGECET ,GOT 7401 RANK. I WANT TO DO M.TECH. SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH COLLEGE IS BETTER IN TELANGANA AND WHICH STREAM IS BETTER IN M.TECH AND WILL I GET SEAT IN JNTU KONDAGATTU. I BELONGS TO BC-A,WOMEN CATEGEORY

11th July 2014, 05:05 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you want to get admission in M.tech, then most of the institutes accept GATE score for admission. Try to get admission in some of the better institutions like: JNU, Jamia Millia, BITS, Lovely Professional University, NIT; some of which conduct their own test also (apart from accepting GATE score) and where you could also get quality education. Some of these universities give scholarship (based on percentage in qualifying exam) as well. For more details regarding eligibility criteria and admission process, also go-through their website.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?