16th July 2018, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Hunar All India Scholarship Exam? Fee of this test?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know that how I can apply for Hunar All India Scholarship Exam. I am studying in 8th standard of CBSE Board and I want to apply for this scholarship exam. Kindly let me know about this and also tell me about the fee of examination.

18th July 2018, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Hunar All India Scholarship Exam? Fee of this test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know that how I can apply for Hunar All India Scholarship Exam. I am studying in 8th standard of CBSE Board and I want to apply for this scholarship exam. Kindly let me know about this and also tell me about the fee of examination.

Candidates can apply online (http://cavalierindialucknow.in) or offline for the Hunar All India Scholarship Exam. They have to apply on or before 10th August, 2018 for the Hunar All India Scholarship Exam. They can receive the verification message within 24 hours from Cavalier India. Candidates can collect the ID card by showing a verification message from their exam center. Hunar All India Scholarship Exam fee is Rs 50 only. Candidates can find the details in the Hunar All India Scholarship Exam website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?