7th September 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Education loan schemes available in government banks for girl candidate?

Sir, I am a girl and studying Computer Engineering course and want to study MS course. Please tell me education loan schemes available in government banks for girl candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. How much education loan a girl can get without any security? Education loan schemes for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best bank to apply for an education loan for a girl? Education loan schemes available for girls?
  3. UP Government education loan schemes for girls without any security and collateral?
  4. Compare the education loan schemes of government banks for the amount 6 lakh
  5. Should I directly approach to banks for education loan? Module and schemes for education loan?
  6. Nationalized Banks Education Loan schemes to study B.Tech in UK?
  7. How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?
  8. Government schemes in Gujarat for a girl to provide education loan in subsidized interest rate?
  9. Government sponsored subsidy education loan schemes to provide education loan?
  10. Different Education Loan Schemes of banks for MBA education?
  11. List of education loan schemes of government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses?
  12. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can a CRPF girl child get interest free education loan? Is there any Prime Minister scholarship schemes available for us?
  14. Concession in Education Loan to study BTech for a girl candidate whose brother is a Government Teacher? -- [New]
  15. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  16. Difference between Education Loan Schemes of Public Banks, Private Banks and Financial Institutes? Which is better among them?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Education loan schemes of SBI for physically challenged girls? What are the basic criteria for it?
16th September 2017, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan schemes available in government banks for girl candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a girl and studying Computer Engineering course and want to study MS course. Please tell me education loan schemes available in government banks for girl candidate?

Many government (nationalized) banks offer education loan for girl students with some concessions in interest rate. Girl students can apply for education loans in the following banks;

State Bank of India - Official Website

Central Bank of India – Cent Vidyarthi Program – Official Website

Corporation Bank – Corp Vidya Program - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

Allahabad Bank - Official Website

Indian Overseas Bank – Vidya Jyoti - Official Website

Punjab National Bank - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?