27th January 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Pre-Matric scholarship will be released? Procedure to apply?

Hello
I want to know about the various government
schoalrship form issue date for pre matric students?
also tell me that how can I apply?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  2. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  3. Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for B.Tech candidate from PTU?
  4. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  5. Pre-Matric Scholarship for 9th standard student?
  6. How to apply for Army after doing Matric?
  7. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  8. When the application form of Minority scholarship will be released?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  10. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  11. Procedure to change the name on the GATE application form?
  12. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  13. Eligibility to get scholarship for Matriculation?
  14. Last date of submission of application form for CBSE scholarship? What is the procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  16. Jabeena admission number and date to fill the forms online for post matric scholarship
  17. List of Post-Matric Scholarships to apply for H.S. Science?
  18. From where I will get the application form of MHRD Scholarship 2nd Renewal? Procedure to apply?
7th May 2017, 09:36 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the application form of Pre-Matric scholarship will be released? Procedure to apply?

The application form issue date will be in between June to July. One can only apply after completion of the session. You can visit the official website to apply for the scholarship named as Pre-Metric Scholarship. The candidate should have scored a minimum of 55% in the previous year and the income of the candidate should not exceed Rs. 1 Lac per annum from all the source.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?