27th June 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required for applying in the Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura. Can you please let me know what are the essential documents which are required? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application of Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme 2018 will be released in Tripura?
  2. Important dates of Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme 2018 of Tripura?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura for 9th student?
  4. Procedure to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship (MOBC Manipur)? When to apply and documents required for it?
  6. Documents required to apply in Post Matric Scholarship?
  7. Pre Matric scholarship schemes for SC student of Tripura state? How much amount I can get?
  8. Can a 12th passed student apply for both Post Matric and Merit Cum Means scholarship? How to apply for it? Documents required for it?
  9. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd. for BE Chemical student? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship being an ICSE student and belong to Nepal?
  12. When the application form of Pre-Matric Scholarship will be published?
  13. When the application form of Pre-Matric scholarship will be released? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships scheme for minorities? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  15. What are the scholarships for 10th studying students?
  16. Can I apply for Pre Matric Scholarship if passed 9th with 93% marks? How much amount I can get?
  17. Documents required to apply for Amrit Scholarship?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2018, 02:35 AM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Documents required to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura?

-Residential certificate
-Aadhaar card
-Bank account
-Family income certificate
-college/school certificate
-Domicile
-Caste certificate(SC/ST/OBC)
-Photo and signature of the candidte

These are the documents required to apply for the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?