22nd February 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for scholarship after scoring 99 percentage in 2nd year inter sanskrit?

I got 98 in inter 1st year sanskrit marks & 99 in 2nd year, then how can I apply for scholarship? Can you please give me the steps which I have to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this soon. Thank you!

26th February 2017, 11:12 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship after scoring 99 percentage in 2nd year inter sanskrit?

Name of scholarship for students who have passed their 12th standard with good percentage in Sanskrit subject is Sanskrit merit scholarship.
Procedure:

You have to fill an application form that will be provided it to you by the institute or university where you are pursuing your degree . After filling the application form and attaching all the documents required you have to send it to the following address through offline mode:

Registrar
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
56 57, Institutional Area
Janakpuri, New Delhi
14th June 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship after scoring 99 percentage in 2nd year inter sanskrit?

I got 99 in 1st year can I get scholar ship
1st July 2022, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Can we directly post the application to the registered are without our college certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?