16th January 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India being a BE 2nd semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying in 2nd semester of BE and now, I want to apply for an education loan in State Bank of India. I have secured 89.5% marks in my 12th standard. Please let me know how can I apply for an education loan this time?

21st January 2019, 12:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India being a BE 2nd semester student?

You can apply online through its official website. You have to fill the Loan application form with necessary details and submit it. After submitting the application form, the bank representative will get in touch with you and guide you through the necessary process.

You can also apply by visiting the nearest SBI Bank branch. After submitting the application form along with required loan documents and educational documents, the bank then reviews the application and if found satisfactory, the loan will be sanctioned.

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd January 2019 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?