16th January 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How Education Loan scheme works in State Bank of India? Whether loan amount disburse directly into student's account?

Hello Sir, I would like to know that how does education loan scheme works in State Bank of India? I want to apply for an education loan in this Bank. Kindly tell me that whether loan amount comes directly in the bank account of the student?

22nd January 2019, 08:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Education Loan scheme works in State Bank of India? Whether loan amount disburse directly into student's account?

No, the education loan offered by State Bank of India will not be disbursed to student’s account. The education loan amount will be disbursed directly to the respective institute where you have secured admission for pursuing your higher studies, as per the requirement.

The education loan amount will be sanctioned/ disbursed from the nearest bank branch of your residence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?