20th August 2020, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Agronomy Senior Research Fellowship 2020?

Hi friends, I want to apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Agronomy Senior Research Fellowship this year. I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for this fellowship program? Please let me know immediately.

22nd August 2020, 04:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Agronomy Senior Research Fellowship 2020?

Procedure to apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Agronomy Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

1 - Click on the ' Apply Now ' button and read all details.

2 - Download the application form.

3 - Prepare all relevant documents.

4 - Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to head – [email protected] or [email protected].
22nd August 2020, 04:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Agronomy Senior Research Fellowship 2020?

°°° Kindly download the application form to apply for ICAR-ICAR Division of Agronomy Senior research Fellowship 2020, which is attached below.

°°° Fill tha application form carefully.

°°° Prepare all relevant documents such as CV, NET certificate, experience certificate and passport size photograph.

°°° Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to[email protected].
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf download-form_adVWRo.pdf
22nd August 2020, 09:52 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Step 1: Click on the link given below and read all details.
www.iari.res.in

Step 2: Download the application format from career section.

Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.

Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to [email protected] or [email protected].

For direct contact contact you can visit -
Division of Agronomy,
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI),
New Delhi 110 012
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
23rd August 2020, 12:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

How can to apply for the ICAR-IARI Division of Agronomy Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Click on the apply now button below and read all details.
> Download the application format.
> Prepare all relevant documents.
> Send a application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to [email protected] or [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?