20th August 2020, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Bombay Research Assistantship 2020

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the IIT Bombay Research Assistantship of this year. As I have completed my MSc in Social Science, what are the terms and conditions to follow for applying for this assistantship? Please let me know immediately.

22nd August 2020, 04:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Bombay Research Assistantship 2020

°°° The position is temporary initially for a period of one year and tenable only for the duration of the project.

°°° The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project. Deflection commity Mein of a lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.

°°° Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.

For any query:
[email protected]
22nd August 2020, 05:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Bombay Research Assistantship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Bombay Research Assistantship 2020:-

The position is temporary initially for a period of one year and tenable only for the duration of the project.

The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?