1st September 2020, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the National Level Science Talent Search Examination of this year. I don’t know the process so please help me to know how I can apply for this examination? Waiting for your response!

4th September 2020, 11:59 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How can I apply for the National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2020?

Application forms are available on the official website https://www.unifiedcouncil.com/

Direct/individual Applications

Step 1 Click on the link to apply.

Step 2 The applicant can now select the option they wish to apply for.

Step 3 Fill in all the details.

Step 4 Submit the application form.

Step 5 Make the payment online.

Registration through school

Step 1 Click here to download the School Registration Form.

Step 2

Fill in all the necessary details.

Step 3 Provide details of the students registering for the exam in the prescribed format.

Step 4 Prepare the Demand Draft of the application fee in favor UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at Hyderabad.

Step 5 Send the completed form along with the DD to the address of the Unified Council by Speed Post/Courier Service/Registered Post.
4th September 2020, 05:11 PM
My true support

Default Re: How can I apply for the National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2020?

You can apply for the National level science talent search examination 2020 by following steps:
1) Go through the official links.(link is already provided or
you can search).
2) Fill the application form without any mistake.
3) Make the payment online through cards or UPI.
4) Submit the application form.
5) Take a print of Admit card for future reference.

For more information and updates go through the link
4th September 2020, 05:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2020?

Procedure to apply for the National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2020:-

Visit the official website of NSTSE at unifiedcouncil.com

Click on '' Click here for Registration of individual students for NSTSE, ( Academic year 2020 - 21)''.

Open the link '' Click here to Register ''

Select your class. This year students from class 1 to 10 can only apply register for the exam.

After selecting your class, different Olympiad exam will get opened.

Close the option that you want to opt for and click on '' Continue ''.

Enter your details - Name, father's name, mobile number, e - mail id, school, name of place and board. Now, select ''1 agree to the terms and conditions '' and click '' Submit ''

After that, it will take you to the payments page. Submit the fees and download the receipt. The accepted modes of payment include debit cards, credit cards and net banking.

Download your NSTSE application form preview of your reference.
4th September 2020, 08:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Visit the official website: unifiedcouncil.com

°°° Click on " Click here for Online registration of Individual students for NSTSE, UIMO and UIEO ( Academic year 2020-21)".

°°°Open the link " Click here to register ".

°°° Select your class. This year students from 1 to 10 can apply. Select your class different olympiads exam will get opened and then choose the option that you want to opt for and click on continue.

°°° Enter your details such name, Father's name, Mobile number, Email, school name, place and board.

°°°Now select " I agree to the terms and conditions" and click " submit ".

°°° After that, it will take you to the payment page and submit the fees and download the receipt.

°°° Download your application form.
5th September 2020, 12:15 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2020 is given below.

1.Visit the official website- www.unifiedcouncil.com
2.Now, read all the details and choose the option for which a candidate needs to register.
3.Click on the respective link of registration.
4.Now fill the details correctly and submit the details.
5.After registration, pay the requisite fee online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?