17th August 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship. I want to know about the documents which are required to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap.

20th August 2019, 05:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship. I want to know about the documents which are required to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap.

Documents required to apply for the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation for HSC and above Students Scholarship are given below:

Certificate of deafness

HSC (10+2) / Graduate / Post Graduate – certificate and mark sheet

Latest audiogram taken at the government hospital / institute

Proof of admission in college (for HSC (10+2) students only)

Passport size photograph (latest)

Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation website link is given Click Here
23rd August 2019, 12:30 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Documents required to apply for the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation for HSC and above Students Scholarship:
  • Proof of deafness
  • Education Certificate HSC (10+2) / Graduate / Post Graduate
  • A Copy of Audiogram
  • Admission Proof
  • Passport size photo

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?