2nd August 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I check the status of Homework Lab Scholarship Contest?

Dear Sir, I have already applied for Homework Lab Scholarship Contest. So, I just want to know that if I apply this scholarship then how I can check my scholarship status? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

8th August 2018, 05:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check the status of Homework Lab Scholarship Contest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have already applied for Homework Lab Scholarship Contest. So, I just want to know that if I apply this scholarship then how I can check my scholarship status? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Students can get the results of the Homework Lab Scholarship Contest via email within 10 days after scholarship last date. If you have any questions related to scholarship, you can contact them through [email protected] You should send creative and authentic essays, polished grammar and structured content and Clear and coherent expression of thoughts. Winner of the Homework Lab Scholarship Contest will get $ 1000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?