2nd August 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Homework Lab Scholarship Contest for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Homework Lab Scholarship Contest. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in BSc with Chemistry. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

8th August 2018, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Homework Lab Scholarship Contest for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Homework Lab Scholarship Contest. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in BSc with Chemistry. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

High School, College or University students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Homework Lab Scholarship Contest. There are no gender and age limitations to apply for Homework Lab Scholarship Contest. Students have to contest in an essay competition to get the Homework Lab Scholarship Contest. They can find the details in the Homework Lab Scholarship website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?