2nd August 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bihar Talent Search Examination?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying a scholarship which is Bihar Talent Search Examination? I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

8th August 2018, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bihar Talent Search Examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying a scholarship which is Bihar Talent Search Examination? I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

Eligible students can apply online for the Bihar Talent Search Examination (BTSE). They have to apply via “apply now” on the home page of BTSE. They have to fill up the applications and then click on save button. Students will get “Temporary ID”. They have to fill the subsequent details using the Temporary ID. Once registration is complete they have to press submit button and then they get Registration ID. Registration ID can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of an application. Bihar Talent Search Examination website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?