28th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?

Friends,
If a student does not get job in Campus Placement and studying MBA from a Bank Education Loan then after completion of the course, what time Bank gives for repayment of Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  2. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  3. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  4. What is the rules of Repayment of Education Loan in Bank of India if a candidate doesn't get placement after completing education?
  5. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  6. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. If a person joins Defence Services he is not required to repay Education Loan?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  12. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  15. Which course is best after B.Com? How to get education loan for MBA belonging to Rural family? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I give education loan application in college campus bank?
  17. How can I get admission to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad being a poor candidate?
  18. If I pass automobile engineering here in India will I get job in Italy? Can I repay bank loan directly from Italy?
30th June 2015, 06:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?

As per the terms and conditions of the banks, you have to start repaying the education loan once you get a job after completion of the course or after six months from the completion of the course. Once the six months are completed from the completion of your course for which you had taken loan, the bank will ask you to start repaying the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?