27th January 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

List of Financial Institutions and Banks which offer Education Loan to study PhD in Tourism in Singapore and Malaysia?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to do my Ph.D in tourism in abroad.
I would like to know whether I will apply for loan
to do so especially in Singapore or Malaysia?
If yes, then which are the banks and financial institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Financial Institutions which offer education loan to study MBBS in China? -- [New]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  3. What is the fees for CDA?
  4. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scorecard?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  7. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  8. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  10. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  11. Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?
  12. What all bank jobs are available which does not include sales?
  13. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study ICWA course?
  14. Scope of Biotechnologiest in India? List of best colleges in Tamil Nadu and Banks providing Education Loan for them?
  15. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  17. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  18. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
27th July 2018, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Financial Institutions and Banks which offer Education Loan to study PhD in Tourism in Singapore and Malaysia?

There are many PSU, private banks and NBFCs available in India, who can provide you education loan for studying abroad. Just contact the nearest bank branch to your residence, after confirming admission.

Banks like SBI, PNB, HDFC, ICICI, Kotak Bank, etc, are popular among students for education loan in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?