22nd May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?

Hi,
I am planning to pursue my education in United States.
I want to study MS there. So, I am looking for an Education Loan.
Can you please let me know which Banks are favourable
for the same in terms of Interest rates and processing?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  4. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  7. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  9. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scorecard?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  11. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA through ICET?
  13. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  16. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  18. What are the top Research Institutes in World?
23rd May 2015, 03:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?

There are many banks which offer education loan for study in abroad. You can opt from any one of them preferably where you have an account. State Bank of India offers one percent lesser interest rate than rest of the banks. The interest rate is fixed by Reserve Bank of India and all the banks has to comply with it. The list of banks which offer education loan has been attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 29 views)
16th December 2016, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?

I want to apply for education loan for mph in USA for my daughter who has completed BDS in Chennai. What are the terms and conditions and how much will be offered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?