11th May 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan?

I want to know the details of how to get education loan.... i have no money to get admission. If anyone knows about it then help me pls.

13th May 2015, 09:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan?

The main aim of the educational loan is to provide financial support from the banking system to pursue higher education. To get an educational loan one has to meet the following criteria :

* Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* Candidate should have secured admission in any if the recognized college/ institute through a selection process or through a written examination.

* Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in class 12 examination.

PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE LOAN :

1. Approach the nearest bank branch in which you have an existing account or enquire in the college that it has any tie-up with the college which is offering loan.

2. Check the eligibility criteria and if you meet fill the application form and submit it with all necessary documents.

3. After submission of application bank will verify all the documents and offers loan in a short period of time.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :

1. Academic certificates with mark sheets.

2. Passport and visa in case of strides in abroad.

3. Address and ID proof.

4. Date of birth and residential proof.

5. PAN card copy.

6. Last 6 months bank statement.

7. Collateral security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?