26th July 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What amount I have to pay in Margin of Scale if apply for Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA?

Hello,
Suppose, if I requires Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for doing MS in USA then what amount I have to pay in Margin of Scale? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  4. How SBI will calculate the Margin against Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs if the total educational expenses is Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  6. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  8. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  10. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  11. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  12. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  13. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  18. Is it possible to extend Education Loan amount to study 1 more year in Canada?
30th July 2015, 03:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount I have to pay in Margin of Scale if apply for Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA?

Although the margin depends on the bank from which you are taking loan but the usual margin for most of the banks is 20% for loan amount of 20 lakhs. Apart from this, the bank will also ask for mortgage and third party guarantor if you want loan of 20 lakhs.
1st August 2015, 01:32 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What amount I have to pay in Margin of Scale if apply for Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA?

Dear Friend..

As you want MS from US and want to take an education loan..

Apart from this you are asking for margin of scale, it totally depends upon bank to bank some bank charge about 10 to 20 percent for the loan amount of 20 lakh while some bank does not such as HDFC bank..

For more details you have to visit to nearest HDFC branch or you can visit to the link for more information.

Link: http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/products/loans/educational-loan/education-loan-for-foreign-education

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?