20th July 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I get educational bank loan in India to study in Philippines?

How to get bank loan?i want to like study in philipines but i don't no how to get bank loan in india i want to study mbbs in philipines and ialso know facilities of medical collage? Please answer my query as soon as possible. I am awaiting for a quicker reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. What should I do to pay the fees of the colleges that come under CAT and MAT?
  5. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  6. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  8. Is it possible to apply for educational loan if I have arrears?
  9. Whether Nationalized banks provide education loan for CDAC courses?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan at the same Bank branch for M.Tech from where I took loan for B.Tech?
  11. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  12. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  15. Other way to get Education Loan if nearest SBI branch refuses?
  16. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I appear for GATE after DOEACC B Level? Is there any percentage required to appear for GATE?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
20th July 2015, 08:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get educational bank loan in India to study in Philippines?

Yes, you can avail educational loan to study MBBS in Philippines. All nationalized banks offers educational loans to pursue higher education either in India or abroad.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying educational loan is that the candidate must a citizen of India and he/ she should have secured admission in any of the recognized college through an entrance exam or through a selection process. All eligible and meritorious candidate's can avail educational loan.

To apply for educational loan at first approach a nearest bank and procure a application form and fill all the necessary details and submit it to the bank with all necessary documents like college admission letter, bank statement, ID and address proof, collateral security etc...,
20th July 2015, 09:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get educational bank loan in India to study in Philippines?

Procedure to get bank loan-

- You will need an admission call from a recognised and reputed university to avail education loan from bank.
- You need to take the prospectus of the concerned institute and previous academic records while approaching the bank.
- You need to approach a bank near your residence. You can approach any bank of your choice.
- Then you need to contact the branch manager of the concerned bank and have a discussion concerning the education loan.
- Get to know the details of education loan and the norms you need to comply with.
- Follow the instructions of the bank and complete all the formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?