21st May 2015, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?

Respected Sir,
I am getting admission in BBA course.
The course fee is Rs. 2.10 Lacs which my
family can't afford. I want to apply for
Bank Education Loan so I am eligible to apply?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  3. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  7. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  15. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  16. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  18. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
21st May 2015, 10:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?

Yes, you can apply for the educational loan. The main eligibility criteria for applying bank loan is that the candidate must pursue a valid and recognized professional or technical course from a recognized college/ institute. For studies in India, the banks will offer a maximum amount of Rs.7.5 lacs. All nationalized banks provide the educational loans if you meet the respective bank eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?