31st August 2011, 11:56 AM
Manas94

Am I eligible to get Scholarship after securing 92.2% in 12th from CBSE Board and got selected in NIT Durgapur being a candidate of General Category?

Sir, i secured 92.2% in cbse 12th board & got selected in Nit durgapur. I am in general category. I am in creamy layer. Am i eligible for scholarship?.........

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  3. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. Is there any scholarship available for General student who has secured 87% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Eligibility to get scholarship for a General candidate who has secured 82.6% in 12th CBSE?
  7. What should I do to get the scholarship after 12 being in genral category? -- [New]
  8. How much marks would I score in AIEEE for getting a seat in NIT, Durgapur with mechanical stream? I am a general category candidate belong to WB state
  9. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  10. How much percentage in 12th makes general students eligible for scholarship?
  11. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  12. Am I eligible for Counselling after scoring 49.33% in PCM from CBSE Board being a candidate from General category?
  13. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarship details for general students of CBSE board?
  17. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Can I get scholarship being a general category girl?
3rd September 2011, 03:05 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Scholarship after securing 92.2% in 12th from CBSE Board and got selected in NIT Durgapur being a candidate of General Category?

You are eligible for any sort of scholar ship as your academics are well..
but apply before the deadline..
All the best.
3rd September 2011, 06:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Scholarship after securing 92.2% in 12th from CBSE Board and got selected in NIT Durgapur being a candidate of General Category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manas94 View Post
Sir, i secured 92.2% in cbse 12th board & got selected in Nit durgapur. I am in general category. I am in creamy layer. Am i eligible for scholarship?.........
yes,you are eligible..anyone who scores above 80% in 12th and takes admission in engineering,the very same year in which he has passed 12th,then the government awards those meritorious students with scholarships so do apply soon for the scholarship..all the best..
3rd September 2011, 07:59 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

you are eligible for the scholarship of indian oil cooperation

apply before 15 september

www.iocl.com
6th November 2011, 01:20 PM
anju anju

hello,,,

yes you can applu fro scholorship,,,

but the thing you can apply for private scholarship,,,,,but not for govt scholarship,,,

and it is better to get govt scholarship, if you come under SC/ST/OBC then you can apply for govt scholarship you college administrative staff will provide you on e site name from where you have tom get the form and apply for scholarship,,

if you lies under minorities like muslim , punjabi then also you can get govt scholarship,,

you must have cast certificate while applying for scholarship,,,

good luck,
29th May 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for application of scholarship?
14th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i have got 92.2% in boards and 98 marks in jee can i get any good college
17th May 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 92.16% in 2 year karnatak p u board my cost is G.M
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?