19th July 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to get scholarship for studying in NIT? Can I appear in IIT exam being a Nepali student?

Hello sir i am nepalese student. Can i get full scholarship in nit college? Please tell me that what can i do to get scholarship for nit college.please give me full information about to get full scholarship for nit college.finally one more question is that can i appear iit entrance examination? and to get scholarship.

6th April 2023, 03:11 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: What can I do to get scholarship for studying in NIT? Can I appear in IIT exam being a Nepali student?

As a non-Indian student, you may be eligible for scholarships in NIT colleges. You should visit the official website of the NIT you are interested in to check their scholarship options for international students. Additionally, you can also check with the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), which offers scholarships to international students for higher education in India, including NITs.

Regarding appearing in the IIT entrance examination, unfortunately, only Indian nationals are eligible to appear for the exam. As a Nepalese student, you may be eligible to apply for admission to IITs through the Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) scheme. However, scholarships for DASA students are limited and highly competitive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?