31st May 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study B.Sc in DU if secured 85% in 12th Haryana Board?

Hello,
How I can get scholarship in DU for doing B.Sc course.
I have completed my 12th with scoring 85% marks from Haryana Board.
Please give me full information about it.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Haryana State Government Scholarship if secured 83.4% in 12th Board exam?
  2. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship from Haryana Government if secured 81.3% in 12th HSEB?
  4. Scholarship or financial assistance for candidate having 86% in 12th Haryana Board?
  5. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th MP Board?
  6. Scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 70% in 12th?
  7. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  8. Scholarship for 12th MP Board passed student who has secured 90% marks?
  9. List of scholarships available to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 93.6% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 85.4% in 12th CBSE?
  11. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  12. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  13. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  14. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Which board is better, Haryana or CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether Government offer a scholarship to a candidate who has secured above 80% in 12th MP Board?
  17. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  18. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE being a Graduation student?
27th September 2022, 07:26 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study B.Sc in DU if secured 85% in 12th Haryana Board?

Delhi University provides various scholarships to desirous and meritorious students but economically backward students of Delhi University and it's affiliated colleges.

The scholarship is distributed both on category and course basis.

In order to apply for the scholarship, visit their official website , then search for the scholarship you want to apply.
Click here to download the form
Once you find the application form , fill the form and attach necessary documents and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?