1st April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship from Haryana Government if secured 81.3% in 12th HSEB?

Sir,
I have passed 12th from HSEB Board with
81.3% and I belongs to General Category.
Now I am studying in B.Sc 1st year.
Can you tell me I am eligible or not
for applying Haryana Government scholarship?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Haryana State Government Scholarship if secured 83.4% in 12th Board exam?
  2. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  3. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  4. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Can I get scholarship if secured 83% in 12th GSEB?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE being a Graduation student?
  7. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 93.6% in 12th?
  8. Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th
  9. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after securing 89.5% in class 12th?
  10. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  11. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  12. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if secured 97% in 12th Kerala State Board being a B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  15. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 75% in 12th?
  17. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  18. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
21st August 2017, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship from Haryana Government if secured 81.3% in 12th HSEB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed 12th from HSEB Board with
81.3% and I belongs to General Category.
Now I am studying in B.Sc 1st year.
Can you tell me I am eligible or not
for applying Haryana Government scholarship?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Yes, you are eligible to apply for a scholarship from the Haryana Government after completion of 12th with 81.3% marks. Many scholarships are offered by Department of Higher Education Haryana for the 12th passed students. There are scholarships like Haryana State Scholarship Scheme, Post Matric Scholarship for the welfare of backward classes, Post Matric Scholarship for students belonging to minority communities, Scheme of Government of Haryana for merit scholarship to undergraduate girl students, Haryana State Merit Scholarship Scheme etc. You can find the details about the scholarships given above in the Department of Higher Education Haryana website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?