10th March 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?

Respected Sir,
I am Sunny Shrivastava. I am secured 81.5%
in class 10th and 84.2% in class 12th MP BOARD.
So I want to get a best scholarship.
I want to apply for CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP.
I am doing B.E. right now.
Please tell me how I get scholarship?

13th March 2015, 06:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?

* CBSE offers Central sector scholarship scheme (CSS) for all meritorious candidates to pursue their higher studies.

* To avail the CSS scholarship you must meet the flowing requirements :

1. Candidate must be citizen of India.

2. Candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized school board with a minimum of 80% marks in the examination.

3. Candidate should not avail any other scholarship.

4. Total annula income of the candidates parent should not exceed Rs.6 lakhs per annum from all the sources.

5. Candidate will get an amount of Rs.1000/- per month for graduate studies.

6. To apply for CSS scholarship you can apply online http://pfms.nic.in/scholarship/SchSt...istration.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?