12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 4321 rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?

Sir,
I want to get scholarship for doing B.Tech course. I have scored 97% in my 12th BSEB and secured 4321 rank in JEE Main. Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship if secured 6242 rank in JEE Main and pursuing B.Tech in NIT-Kurukshetra?
  2. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 171 marks in JEE Main and secured 73.2% in 12th BSEB?
  4. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
  5. How can I apply for Government scholarship if secured 78% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  8. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th BSEB and having Rs. 36000 family income per annum?
  9. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  13. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  14. How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing 12th BSEB?
  15. What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma?
  17. Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?
  18. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
6th September 2015, 03:54 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 4321 rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?

First of all i congratulated you for outstanding academic record and securing very nice score in JEE Main..

**As you want to know about the scholarship for B-Tech students.. Following are the list of scholarship in which you can apply:

--NEST

--ONGC Scholarship

--IOCL Scholarship

--Sahujain Trust Scholarship

--KISHORE VAIGYANIK PROTSAHAN YOJANA - KVPY Fellowship

**You have to fill the form individually in these scholarship programme..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?