4th April 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?

Sir,
I am the student of 12th BSEB and I want to know the
eligibility for applying in JEE Main and Advanced for me.
Please let me know the eligibility criteria along with
all the information. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  2. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  4. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  5. Detailed information and percentage required in 12th ISC for JEE Advanced?
  6. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main being a 12th Commerce candidate with certified in Advanced Drawing?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for JEE Advanced for Diploma student? What are the subjects in JEE Advanced for Diploma student?
  9. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  10. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  11. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a SC candidate who has qualified in JEE Mains and secured 68.6% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Should I join Coaching class for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced from 12th standard?
  13. How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?
  14. Detailed information about the Courses selection under JEE Mains Paper-I & II?
  15. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for a candidate who reappeared in 11th standard?
  16. What are the files or documents required to get admission in any IIT in India?
  17. Can I apply for JEE Main & Advance 3rd time? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. On basis 1 lakh 50 thousand candidates will be selected for JEE Advanced 2015 exam?
7th April 2015, 02:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?

Eligibility to apply for JEE Main and Advanced is same for BSEB candidate as that of all others.

Eligibility of JEE Main 2015 :

Candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent in 2013 and 2014. 12th appearing candidate are also eligible to appear in JEE Main.
*2012 passout or before are not eligible for JEE Main.

Candidate must have taken atleast 5 subjects in class 12th.

Number of attempts in JEE MAIN :

Candidate can appear in JEE MAIN exam three times.

Eligibility of JEE Advanced 2015 :

Candidate must have passed JEE Main paper with rank in top 1,50,000 in all categories.
Student must be in top 20% of his Board exam ( CNSE, ICSE, State Board ).

Number of attempts in JEE Advanced:

Candidate can appear in JEE advance two times in consecutive years.

Please find the attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEE MAIN.pdf(118.9 KB, 72 views)
7th April 2015, 02:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?

Following is the eligibility criteria to apply for JEE Main exam
1. Candidate should have completed 12th standard with Physics, Mathematics and chemistry subjects
2. Candidate should have secured minimum 50% of marks in his 12th standard.
3. Candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1990 to be considered for the JEE Main 2015
4. Candidate must have passed their 12th standard examination in the year 2013 or 2014 or 2015.

JEE Advanced Eligibility:-
1. Candidate must have qualified JEE Main examination and should be among the top 1,50,000 rankers of the JEE Main examination
2. Candidate must be in the top 20 percentile of high scorers of his/her 12th board examinations or Candidate must have secured at least minimum 70% of marks in his/her 12th board examinations.
7th April 2015, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

JEE Main and Advanced examinations are All Indian entrance examinations which is conducted for admission to engineering courses in Indian institutes like IITs, NITs, etc. Candidates who had completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, you must have secured a rank among top 1,50,000 rankers in JEE Main examination. By securing good rank in JEE Main, you can get admission in NITs and by qualifying JEE Advanced with good rank, you can get admission in IITs.
7th April 2015, 11:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

There is no additional qualification required for eligibility in the JEE Main for BSEB students.

The JEE Main examination are conducted for admission in B.tech courses in top most government engineering colleges and private colleges .

For JEE Main the required qualification are here under :-

You should have done your 12th with physics , chemistry and mathematics as your subjects from a recognized college .Final year students are also eligible .

Where as for JEE Advance , you will have to come among first 20% top student of your respective board as well as you have to be within 1,50,000 ranker of JEE Main exams.

For cracking both the examination you have 3 attempts maximum .
10th April 2015, 12:24 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

JEE Mains and Advanced examination is conducted by CBSE for the admission in undergraduate courses of B.Tech and B.E in government and private colleges.

The eligibility criteria is candidates with science stream and have passed or in the +2 can apply .
The candidates of any of the board are eligible to apply.
The examination of JEE Main paper is of 360 marks and consists of 90 questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry 30 from each .The total duration of examination is of 3hours .
There is procedure of negative marking on each wrong answer.
There is relaxation on cut off marks for reserved category students .

Candidates having marks greater than or equal to the cut off marks their category are eligible for Advanced.
15th April 2015, 12:46 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am the student of 12th BSEB and I want to know the
eligibility for applying in JEE Main and Advanced for me.
Please let me know the eligibility criteria along with
all the information. Thank you.
Eligibility to appear in the JEE mains as well as advance is :

1. you must have an average of 60% in your 10th as well as 12th board Examination.

2. You must not be fail in any of the subject.

3. your PCM aggregate percentage should be 60%

$. You must be the residents of India only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?