9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How can my principal amount of interest will be waived from loan being an Assistant Professor at a Government college?

Dear friends, I completed My MTech with an education loan after that I have become an Assistant Professor of a Government college. I have studied my MTech with an education loan. Now, I want to get waived off principal interest amount from my education loan. Kindly tell me how can I do that?

4th April 2022, 06:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can my principal amount of interest will be waived from loan being an Assistant Professor at a Government college?

Interest applied to loan account during course period and moratorium period will not be added to your EMIs
Thus lower EMIs serviced in education loans is eligible for deduction.

There are various schemes offered by banks that provide full interest subsidy during moratorium period on modern education loans without any collateral security and third party gurantee for persuing technical/professional course in India.
Whose family income is upto 4 lacs are eligible for such scheme

Some schemes also provide full interest subsidy during the period of course and 1 year or six months after getting job.
One can return the loan within time frame.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?