24th December 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Waiver in principal amount of interest being Professor at Central government university?

Dear all , I completed My Master of Science with education loan after I joined Ph.D same field with education loan, can I get waiver in loan or interest as I'm know professor at reputedcentral govt. university?

thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. How to attend the internships for core side in IIT Madras, NIIT Warangal?
  2. Admission under fee waiver scheme of Punjab Technical University?
  3. Which common entrance test to write to get a medical seat? Is there AIIMS after 2 years?
  4. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  5. What is the criteria for giving fee exemption to students entering IIT? Can I expect a fee waiver?
  6. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  7. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  8. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  9. Can I change my branch from ECE to Mechanical under fee waiver scheme of UPTU?
  10. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  11. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  12. Is RVD university approved through UGC central government? Can I do M.Tech from other university through correspondence?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  14. When will the interviews will be held for the post of Professor in Central University of Jharkhand? I had applied for the Post of Professor Water Engineering and Management in School of Natural Resources & Management in University of Jharkhand,Ra
  15. Any exams for Aeronautics, Weapons technology, Customs department or any other central government jobs for 3rd year B.E(ECE) student?
  16. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  17. Jobs after M.A (economics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a government posting as a assistant professor in colleges or universities
16th January 2014, 04:04 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Waiver in principal amount of interest being Professor at Central government university?

CPT is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course. Any student appearing in the CPT exams after appearing in the 10+2 examination is eligible for the exam. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans. There are a lot of help for the under developed segment of the society from the Government of India. Recently, it has launched a scheme to provide full interest subsidy during the period of course and one year or six months after getting job. One can return the loans within the time frame.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?