18th July 2018, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank will disburse Loan amount to College's Bank Account for Abroad studies?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that if I am applying to do my MS in Abroad with the help of an Education Loan from any Bank then the Bank will disburse the amount to the college or to my Bank Account?

20th July 2018, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank will disburse Loan amount to College's Bank Account for Abroad studies?

Normally, the education loan is disbursed in the form of Bank draft, in favour of college according to the requirement of college fee and other expenses covered.

Most of the bank follow above procedure to disburse the education loan for safety reason, so that the money reaches the right to the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?