19th November 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?

Hello
I want to know about scholarship. How to get scholarship ,its procedure ,its eligibility & will it b given to less students .
Is this scholarship valid for only indian institude or foreign institude?
please answer me this because i need to have this & i will have this.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  3. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student?
  4. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  7. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme?
  8. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any way to get MHRD or any other scholarship if course is not AICTE approved?
  10. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  12. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria of special scholarship scheme for kashmiri students? When can I get the form?
  14. How we apply for the Indian Oil Scholarship?
  15. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  16. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  17. Eligibility to get scholarship through Indian Embassy for MBA program?
  18. MIT scholarship eligibility criteria?
29th January 2017, 11:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?

It is not possible for us to give you detailed information on the scholarship - its application procedure, eligibility criteria, number of students to whom scholarships are given, etc. unless you specify the name of the scholarship. You can comment below with the name of scholarship , post which we will be able to give you detailed info. This is because there are numerous scholarships given by various organizations across the globe to the students across the world and each one is different from the other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?