16th August 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BA Hons (Foriegn Language) course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BA Hons (Foriegn Language) course?
  2. Syllabus for entrance exam of BA (Foriegn Language) course admission? -- [New]
  3. Information about the certification courses during academic year?
  4. Salary package of a company secretary? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Do I still stand a chance for admission in Stats Hons?
  6. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons)
  7. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  8. List of undergraduate foriegn language courses? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  9. Coaching centers for JNU B.A(Foreign Language)? How to prepare for the entrance?
  10. Is there any vacancy for foreign language job in government sector?
  11. Cutoff list for PG courses in Hyderabad?
  12. How to pursue MBA in Canada? I am pursuing my final year production engineering degree
  13. Scholarship details in any foreign University for B.Tech and list of Universities for the same?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  15. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  16. Advice on selecting foreign language in B.A(hons) course?
  17. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  18. Courses that I would get in BITS Pilani after scoring 316 marks in BITSAT? What should be my order of preference?
17th August 2015, 02:21 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BA Hons (Foriegn Language) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant has to complete 12th standard for studying BA foreign language. Then the aspirant has to decide which language he or she wants to study like Arabic, Chinese, German, French, Italian etc. then can apply the course to the college or university he or she wants to join.

Eligibility Criteria for BA Hons in Foriegn Language:

Applicants should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with an aggregate percentage of 50% marks with concerned subject as one subject is eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?